Sports Medicine Weekly Blog Advertising Component: 12 Months Starting April 1, 2017
- Publishing of two articles per month from sponsor blog, videos or other content resource with embedded links where appropriate. Articles are accessible from the Articles menu, Category list in the sidebar and the Topic Search function at the top and bottom of all pages.
- All posts are promoted on social media. Article shall include contributor credits and sponsor Logo Banner with embedded link. Banner image to be supplied by Sponsor.
- Skyscraper Banner (160×600 pixels) displayed in sidebar with embedded link. Banner locations will be rotated weekly. Banner image to be supplied by Sponsor.
- Logo Banner (300×250 pixels) displayed in footer of each page with embedded link. Banner image to be supplied by Sponsor.
- Exclusive Partner page and Article page with embedded links accessed from the main menu.
Radio Show Component:
- Multiple interviews subject to content criteria and scheduling guidelines.
- 00:30 Commercial Spots in each show, production with voice-over included. Script to be provided by sponsor.
- Weekly promos with tag line during other programming.
- Mention in Billboard with tag line at the open or close of each show.
- All show Podcasts are published in the Sports Medicine Weekly Blog with show description, embedded links and images including sponsor Logo Banner. Banner image to be supplied by Sponsor.
- Podcasts shall be made available on the SMW Podcast Archive Page, the SMW Blog. Podcast syndication shall include Apps for Android and iOS devices, RSS Feed, iHeart Radio, iTunes, Spreaker Podcast Radio, Tunein Radio, Podcasts.com, Stitcher Radio, SMW Podcast Player, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Amplify your message with Sports Medicine Weekly
- Reach your Audience along with other Authoritative Influencers
- 83% of Americans want to make a change in their diet & exercise habits this year
- 1 in 3 Americans search for health-related content every month
- Net Proceeds from Sports Medicine Weekly are donated for the Advancement of Orthopedic Research and Cell Biology at Rush University Medical Center.
- To become a Partner, please contact Theresann Seeger or David Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org