- PATELLOFEMORAL PAIN SYNDROME (PFPS) OR
CHONDROMALACIA PATELLA (RUNNER’S KNEE)
- QUADRICEPS OR PATELLAR
TENDONITIS/TENDINOSIS (JUMPER’S KNEE)
- MENISCUS TEAR
- OSGOOD-SCHLATTER DISEASE
- GENERAL PATELLAR TRACKING ISSUES
- MILD KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS
THE BEST SOLUTION FOR ATHLETES SUFFERING FROM KNEE PAIN
Designed by orthopedic surgeons for athletes. The DonJoy Reaction WEB knee brace is one of our best solutions for knee pain. It allows active individuals to stay moving despite having knee pain and can be worn for everyday activities, contact sports, or water sports.
This knee brace features an innovative webbing design much different than average sleeve-like braces. Its unique elastic webbed design paired together with flexible hinges work to provide stability for the knee by absorbing shock and off-loading weight away from the painful area so you can continue the activities you love. Best of all, its breathable and comfortable.
The Reaction WEB helps stabilize the knee and patella for walking, running, golf, hiking, tennis, soccer, volleyball and more. The Reaction WEB is even worn by professional snowboarders, volleyball, football players, and the US Ski Team.
DONJOY REACTION WEB BENEFITS
- Innovative webbing absorbs shock and shifts weight to alleviate knee pain
- Open web design and mesh backing for breathability and comfort
- Dual axis elastomeric web and hinge dynamically stabilizes the patella on all sides
- Stays in place with adjustable Velcro straps at the top and bottom
- Allows active individuals to stay moving despite having knee pain
- Helps stabilize the knee and patella for walking, running, golf, hiking, tennis, soccer, volleyball and more
- Can be used during contact sports or water sports
- The brace can be worn on the left or right leg and with or without the sleeve
- Lightweight and ideal for all-day use