Coaches, parents, athletic directors and principals of young athletes are highly encouraged to join Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush (MOR), team physicians for the Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Fire Soccer Club and DePaul Blue Demons at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago for a FREE half-day seminar about injury prevention and treatment tips for young athletes.
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush event speakers:
Featuring Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush panelist: Charles Bush-Joseph, M.D.
Following the presentation will be a panel discussion with:
- John Byrne, Athletic Director – Wendell Phillips Academy H.S.
- Tai Duncan, Executive Director – Positive Coaching Alliance
- Matt Munjoy, MHA ATC, Vice President – Illinois Athletic Trainers Association
- Jeffrey Mjaanes, M.D. – MOR Sports Medicine Orthopedic Physician and Director, Chicago Sports Concussion Clinic at Rush
- Charles Bush-Joseph, M.D. – MOR Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon and Head Team Physician for the Chicago White Sox
|Date:||August 7, 2015, Friday|
|Time:||7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (7:00 a.m. Registration & Breakfast)|
|Location:||U.S. Cellular Field
Conference and Learning Center
333 W. 35th Street – Enter at GATE 3
Chicago, IL 60616
- Free Parking!
- Breakfast will be served.
- Includes tour of U.S. Cellular Field!
Questions? Please contact Alex Sroka at 708.236.2618 or Alexander.Sroka@rushortho.com.