- Featuring many interesting and informative guest authorities covering a broad range of sports injury and fitness topics.
- Speakers include nationally recognized authorities in the field of sports medicine, surgeons, coaches and trainers.
- Focusing on the most recent and relevant injuries affecting the professional athlete to the weekend warrior.
- Real-life examples of athletes who have successfully transitioned from injury-reserve back to the playing field.
- In-depth view of injuries that occur on the field as well as those that happen to us in everyday life.
- Understand what the professional athlete faces in training & competition and what all of us need to stay fit & injury-free.
- Serving a community that is passionate about sports and requires the most accurate, reliable & efficient resources to remain active.
Subscribe now on iTunes and hear all the latest episodes on fitness & nutrition – injury prevention & treatment. Net Proceeds from Sports Medicine Weekly are donated for the Advancement of Orthopedic Research at Rush through the LiveActiveNow Foundation.